Are you a film buff?

Predict the winners of the 2016 Oscars for the chance to win a prize!

Oprah+Winfrey+and+Stedman+Graham+arrive+at+the+87th+Annual+Academy+Awards+on+Sunday%2C+Feb.+22%2C+2015%2C+at+the+Dolby+Theatre+in+Hollywood.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Are you a film buff?

Oprah Winfrey and Stedman Graham arrive at the 87th Annual Academy Awards on Sunday, Feb. 22, 2015, at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood.

Jay L. Clendenin/Los Angeles Times from Tribune Media Content, used with permission

Tess O'Brien, Editor in Chief

The 88th Academy Awards will be premiering on Sunday, Feb. 28, meaning that it is time for Cutlass’ Oscars Prediction Contest!

To enter the contest, complete the linked form by selecting the nominee from each category that you think will win. You can complete it once with your homeroom and once individually. If you do an individual form, make sure to include your first and last name and ID number in the form. Multiple entries will be disregarded.

If you get the most predictions correct, then you will receive a prize! There will be separate prizes for both the individual winner and the homeroom winner. Cutlass will contact the winners within the week following the show.

You must be entered by Friday, Feb. 26 by 3:30 p.m. in order to be eligible to win. If you have any questions or concerns, email [email protected] or talk to Mr. Berleman or Mr. Leathem in the English Department. Good luck!

About the Writer
Tess O'Brien, Editor in Chief

Tess O'Brien is a senior at Palatine High School.  She became interested in possibly persuing journalism as a career after joining Cutlass in her sophomore...